Home » , » NTANGAZAJI WA CLOUD FM RADIO" DIVA" AANGUKIA KIMAPENZI KWA PREZOO

NTANGAZAJI WA CLOUD FM RADIO" DIVA" AANGUKIA KIMAPENZI KWA PREZOO

Written By shebby on Friday, May 17, 2013 | 3:05 AM




 “I met him when he was in Tanzania for a pool party and I had an interview with him and I confess it was love at first sight. I was shy. I am such a shy person in real life too but it was like OMG, this guy man.”




Only a few photos of the two have so far been released, while Prezzo visited the Diva at her studio, during a joint interview with Kenyan songstress Avril.

The CMB rapper has only just bounced back and last week had his first performance in Tanzania since the tragic death of his former girl and BBA housemate Goldie Harvey on 14 February.

“Prezzo is such a sweetheart and he is so nice and caring and lovely. He has everything that I really need in a man, he is good hearted. #TeamPrezzo100%... Tanzanians love him and I love him from the bottom of my heart,” Diva adds.

The well-known radio DJ is fond of everything about Prezzo apart from his blonde hair, and she hopes their relationship grows.

“I don't believe in long distance relationship but the feelings I have for him, it’s so deep.”

The Kenyan rapper has not spoken about the perceived relationship, but he has tweeted about being #TeamDiva.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
thanx to : my family | bongoclan | shebby.c
Copyright © 2011. BONGODASH - All Rights Reserved
imetengenezwa na blogdesinerimepigwa chapa na mchakato
Proudly powered by Blogger